Rest, relaxation, and calm are important elements for healing and wellness. However, many of us live our lives in a way that is not conducive to relaxation and healing. Things to do, overwhelm, staying up late, suboptimal sleep - nutrition - activity - meaningful relationships.
I often get patients tell me after their first Osteopathic treatment with me that "Wow! I havn't felt this relaxed in a long time!"
What my treatment did was
- Balance their autonomic nervous system,
- Help with their lymphatic drainage and flow
- Promoting better blood flow
- Allow their body to feel safe
- Resolve shocks and tensions
- Reduce excess-unnecessary nervousness and anxiety.
This is what Osteopathy does and more.
It expresses the Health and Harmony innate to the person.
It helps you rest, relax, and heal.
If you also want to say "I havn't felt this relaxed in a long time!" then go to this link: